Westerland Warren

The musings from a house rabbit in West Houston.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Welcome!!

Welcome to the first blog post from Westerland Warren! We are two holland lop bunnies who live with two "pinkies" Né and Lav. Let us tell you a little about ourselves:

Ben: I'm 3 I think - I am not sure as Lav's co-worker found me and we know little about my beginnings. I taught her lots, but she still refuses to stop trying to touch me...little boys hate being loved on by their mums! I lost my two best buddies the end of last year - Wally and Furley, so Lav and Né decided to find me a friend so I'd be less angry and lost without my buds. It worked! Né is my buddy and regularly gets groomed by me, silly pinky doesn't manage well on his own! I am the boss bunny in this house and have it kept for the comfort and convienience of bunnies.

Trixie: I think I'm 1. And I am the love Ben's life now! I was an adoptee from Bunny Buddies, and it was love at first sight when Ben and I met. We look alike so why wouldn't we love each other?!! I snuggle a bit and let Lav stroke me, but she just won't stop picking me up either! I moved in January 16th 2003, and never looked back. Né calls me "Baby Girl", and I am that to a t! I noticed a lot of pain in this warren when I arrived, but the laughter and fun is coming back slowly. Ben tells me two well loved fur babies were lost recently, and sometimes it is up to the new kid in town to fix things up. I am doing a good job I think!

Well, it's back to under the fouton to nap until dinner time - hard work being a bun!


Cheers and thanks a lot!

1 Comments:

Blogger kelinci said...

Really nice posting. thank you.
Kelinci Holland Lop

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home