Westerland Warren

The musings from a house rabbit in West Houston.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Good grief what a ride!




Well, the silly girl pinkie slave pulled the red long tail short eared Saskatchewan rabbit out of the fire this weekend with the help of Dr C a vet goddess (too bad she won't see me, sumpin about bunnies being tough to treat, I am a junior tough guy, not a real one) - seems the bunny wanna-be got some bad bugs in his gut and managed to barf. No bunny does that! She fussed over him and squirted stuff in his mouth and gave him shots, and now he is back chasing about the warren. Little brat even messes around in my hay. But I am glad to have him back on his feet to join me in binkies, and baffs on my nose (he pretends to swat me but I like that he is really just giving me nose rubs...) Cheers, Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home